Hydrogeology is the study of the underground movement of water. This can be critical for the design of water extraction systems, wastewater treatment systems, geological investigations and any works which interact with subsurface water systems. The services we provide include:
- Assimilative Capacity Assessments & Reports;
- Site Suitability Assessments;
- Groundwater protection schemes;
- Hydrogeological investigations;
- Geological investigations and assessments.
Projects for which Kilgallen and Partners has provided Hydrogeological services include:
- Kilmeague Public Wastewater Treatment Plant;
- Wastewater Licence Discharge Applications to the EPA for in excess of 25 No. Wastewater plants and addressing the cumulative effects both in combination and in isolation of the discharges on the River Barrow SAC
- Motorway Services Area, Monasterevin
- Waste Recovery Facilities, M7/M8 Motorway Scheme;
- N69 / Bolane Bends Realignment;
- N21 Killarney Pole to Barnagh Road Safety Scheme.