Kilgallen & Partners provides a comprehensive service in the planning design and delivery of water supply and wastewater management systems ranging from site-specific assessment to public wastewater treatment plants.
The range of services which we provide includes:
- Planning and preliminary design including assessment of effluent characteristics and disposal methodologies;
- Site specific assessments in accordance with EPA guidelines;
- Preparation and management of effluent discharge licence applications;
- Assessment of existing public treatment plants;
- Project managing the delivery of new treatment infrastructure;
- Preparation of Tender Documentation for contracts to operate & maintain existing treatment plants, Design / Build and Design / Build / Operate contracts.
Kilgallen and Partners has particular expertise in agricultural waste management including assessment, design and construction of out wintering pads and associated slurry and soiled water collection facilities including earth lined stores, geomembrane lined stored and integrated constructed wetlands.
Related projects delivered by Kilgallen and Partners include:
- Wastewater treatment system and ground-water discharge licence, Motorway Services Area, Monasterevin:
- Wastewater treatment system and surface-water discharge licence, Fertiliser and Animal Feed Facility, Rathcoffey, Co. Kildare;
- Assessment of existing plant and treated effluent outfall, Kilmeague Wastewater Treatment Plant;
- 400pe water supply plant, Ratoath;
- Tender documentation for design and build contract, Graiguecullen Water Supply Scheme;
- Tender documentation for contract to operate and maintain existing wastewater treatment plant, Allenwood.