Stage 3 Flood Risk Assessments are area-specific or site-specific and their purpose is to ascertain the risk of flooding within the study area or site. The findings of Stage 3 assessments allow flood risk to be incorporated into strategic land-use decisions being made for an area as part of a development Plan or into the design of development on a particular site. Kilgallen & Partners have significant experience in the delivery of Stage 3 FRAs to a range of clients which includes Local Authorities, the Department of Education & Skills and private developers.
Development sites upon which Kilgallen & Partners have completed Stage 3 Flood Risk Assessments include:
- St. Laurence’s National School, Crookstown, Co. Kildare;
- Mixed Used Development, Bracknagh, Co. Offaly;
- Athy Town Development Plan;
- Kildare County Development Plan;
- Residential Development, Clonbollogue, Co. Offaly